Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cool Wizards of Waverly Place Birthday Party

Michelle s.
(Evergreen Park, IL)

Coolest Wizards of Waverly Place Party

Cool Wizards of Waverly Place Party

Coolest Wizards of Waverly Place Party

Cool Wizards of Waverly Place Party

Coolest Wizards of Waverly Place Party

Cool Wizards of Waverly Place Party

Coolest Wizards of Waverly Place Party

Cool Wizards of Waverly Place Party

Coolest Wizards of Waverly Place Party Coolest Wizards of Waverly Place Party Coolest Wizards of Waverly Place Party Coolest Wizards of Waverly Place Party

If your daughter is so as my Disney wizards of Waverly Place is all that you heard. Unfortunately, not many parties with this theme are still on the Internet. There are few places where you can order supplies online, but a trip to my local store of the party I was left empty handed with character merchandise. I could see that getting a bit crafty was needed.

Decorations: I went with a palette of purple, blue, Orange and Hot Pink. For the table that I started with a table cloth, Violet Blue "great" plate and Purple small pie plates, topped with a napkin orange. For this top off wrapped in a plastic cutlery napkin Orange additional thickened with multicolored curling ribbon. I attached a lollipop "Charm" to go with the theme. I used the pink cups for hot drinks.For the centerpiece I used a dollar store and birthday fountain removed all decorations leaving only silver splashes. I cut some stars metallic and pasted images printed on begins on stars, then glues for sprays. Cheap Flowers of false colours corresponding in small glass jars and entered atop great stars of the silver decoration. I found some little bottles that seemed potion bottles and put some water mixed with glitter in them.

Food: we served sub sandwiches, because the Russian just a sub shop. Also I had used pretzel sticks and covered the peaks of white chocolate and added sprinkles star to look like magic wands. I did kool-aid Orange, purple and pink to drink. And we also had the cake.

Cake: the cake was tie dyed on the upper level and vanilla with marbled colors on the bottom layer.I did at home because the local bakery looked at me like I had two heads when I said that I need a cake of wizards of Waverly Place.I searched online, but almost empty approached delivered.So I decided to go with the flow and came away with this.Just a note to the side that the cut out of Alex came from a fixed set that I bought for back to school.I had kept its box and cut it to keep to the cake.Also, find a great was the shimmer gel used to make swirls and outline shapes. they don't show much in the picture, but they were cool in person.Also I found some candles wand at the local supermarket and ended the cake.

Gaming and music activities: we used the soundtrack to show for playing during the Festival for a craft, I had a table of crafts, established with all markers, glue, glitter, stickers and packaging of paper and old buttons. every child has given me a cut 1/2 of a provision of the tube (the type that you can roll up smaller, not the cardboard circle) that I had rolled into a form of tight paper wand. each covered "wand" packaging of paper or tape and Paste buttons at each end, and are decorated to they felt. I also gave each child a jig of a star to be decorated. When were finished I hung them on a table-cloth that hung as a banner. I had cut in half the words "Wizards of (insert name Street)" and put it in the Middle, then hung stars decorated around it.

The children then took turns reading spells deviating from the show that I had printed line. they danced to the music soundtrack, and for a great finishing watched the "wizards of Waverly Place Movie" which was on TV.
The party was great and all ragazzium Wizards had a good time!

Coolest Kid Birthday PartiesCoolest Kid Birthday PartiesCoolest Kid Birthday PartiesCoolest Kid Birthday Parties

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment