Friday, November 19, 2010

Coolest Little Einsteins Birthday Party

by Hannah C
Berwick (Maine)

Little Einsteins Birthday Party

Little Einstein's birthday party

Little Einsteins Birthday Party

Little Einstein's birthday party

Little Einsteins Birthday Party Little Einsteins Birthday Party

For my daughters 2nd birthday Little Einstein wanted to do. I figured that it would be easy to find supplies, but I was wrong. I ordered by what I could then done the rest.

Centre For the pieces of that printed some Little Einstein ClipArt, cut it. Associated with a stick, then locked them in a circle of polystyrene. Pasted some tissue paper around it making it similar to an opening this with the little Einstein coming out of it. Was a success.

For a game I played pin the baton to Leo.I just printed a picture of Lion then cut a bunch of batons and played.It was cute.I also cut out pictures of rockets from a box of Directors of paper that were big enough to hang on the back of each child's Chair.So it made it look as if they were all in rocket right there was a lot of work but super cute.

For the cake that I took a Turkey pan for the Fund, it took 2 boxes of cake mix. for the top, I used an 8 inch round pan. To the rear of the rocket I used 2 cupcakes. stand standing on it the Little Einstein is 2 cupcakes full and the other is a complete cupcake lengthways All loved.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment